- Partner at SPC Partners Pte. Ltd. and co-founder PowerCigs Ltd.
- More than 8 years of experience in the venture capital-, digital media- and consulting industry.
- Hitherto Manager KPMG Advisory AG, specialised in management consulting.
- Hitherto more than 4 years product and CRM Manager for Sony DADC.
- MSc in Economics of the JKU Linz (AT)
- CFO and co-founder of PowerCigs Ltd.
- Co-founder and CEO of Dealguru Holding (exit in December 2013 for more than USD 35 million).
- Co-founder of FoodRunner Limited (acquired by foodpanda (Rocket Internet) in 2015).
- Co-founder of the high potential network iHipo.com (acquired by Potential-Park AB in 2010).
- MBA in Int. Business Development from ESB Reutlingen (DE).
- Head of Freight Trading at CMS, based out of Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai). Originator of commodity trading for Deutsche Bank in SEA.
- Former Trader of iron ore & freight at No- ble Group. Lin is the former CEO of FIME (acquired by France Telecom in 2005), a global pioneer and leader in chip card testing and general encryption.
- MSc in International Corporate Strategy from ESSEC.
- BSc in Business Administration from Vienna University of Business and Economics at WU Vienna (AT).
- Executive Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) at WU Vienna (AT).
- International Academic Program at Boston College (Carroll School of Management).
- Various internship experiences e.g. Fresenius Kabi AG, Audi AG.
- Managing Partner and founder of the cHc Wirtschaftsberatungs GmbH.
- 40 years working experience in the areas of financial consulting, asset management, banking treasury and fund management.
- HHitherto Managing Partner of the ZZ Vermögensverwaltung.
- Best European Fundmanager of the Year 2006.
- CEO of SEABridge Partners.
- Long-term working experience as CEO, CFO, entrepreneur, private equity investor and investment banker Hitherto Co-founder and Managing Partner of Crimson Phoenix, a Tokyo based investment bank.
- Executive Director of The Carlyle Group,the leading private equity fund in Japan.
- CFO of Singapore Power International and Director of SG Warburg, the leading UK investment bank.
- CEO and founder of New Venture Scouting, a consulting company which enables and supervises the cooperation between start-ups and corporates.
- Subject matter expert in retail and e-commerce.
- Hitherto COO of REWE International, the fifth largest food retailer in the EU.
- Business Angel of the Year 2012.
- Master of Laws of the University of Graz and Master of Public.
- Administration of the Harvard University (USA).
- Managing Partner at SPC - the fastest growing Salesforce Partner in Europe.
- Founder of Gölz & Schwarz Digital Business Consulting.
- Quality Assurance for MedTech at General Electrics.
- Started his career as Network Architect at CompuNet Germany.
- Diploma Business Administration & Engineering at University of Applied Sciences in Munich.
- Founder of YOOSE, the leading location-based advertising solutions provider in SEA.
- President of Mobile Alliance Singapore, LBMA and INSEAD Entrepreneurship Association.
- Former Marketing Manager at IBM.
- Former Sales and Marketing Manager at Lotus and Deutsche Bank.
- MBA in Operations Design and Organizational Theory from the University of Bayreuth.
Entrepreneurs in residence
Through the Entrepreneur in residence program at RVP, highly accomplished professionals bring in-depth expertise in specific subject areas into the fund. Their involvement in other companies combined with this informal role at RVP provides an ideal setup for mindshare as well as future investment opportunities.
Companies we have invested in
# of founders backed
Team members grown out of investments
- Singapore 30 Duxton Road #02-01 - 089494
- Berlin Stralauer Allee 2b - 10245 - Germany
- Munich Gmunder Straße 53 - 81379 - Germany
CONTACT US Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org